Terms & Conditions
1. ORLANDO: provides, upon the successful completion of the required resort tour, to a Five(5) day [Four(4) Night] stay in a one bedroom condo resort. Or, choose to stay for Seven(7) days [Six (6) Nights] for no additional cost. (Out of pocket costs:$25 dollar a night resort amenity charge, room taxes averaging $25-$27 per night) Two bedroom option (sleeps 6) $35/nt upgrade fee.Three bedroom option (sleeps 8) $75/nt [NOTE: The cost forgiveness is limited to the hotel cost for a 4 night stay and DOES NOT apply to any elective upgrade charges, resort amenity charges, seasonal or holiday surcharges, taxes or any fees provided for above or below.]
2. DAYTONA BEACH: provides, upon the successful completion of the required resort tour, to a Three (3) day [Two (2) Nights] hotel stay in Daytona Beach, FL. [NOTE: The cost forgiveness is limited to the hotel cost for a 2 night stay and DOES NOT apply to any elective upgrade charges, on resort charges, seasonal or holiday surcharges, taxes or any fees provided for above or below.]
3. COCOA BEACH/NEW SMYRNA BEACH: provides, upon the successful completion of the required resort tour, to a Four (4) day [Three (3) Nights] hotel stay in Cocoa Beach, FL or New Smyrna Beach Florida (or equivalent). [NOTE: The cost forgiveness is limited to the hotel cost for a 3-night stay and DOES NOT apply to any elective upgrade charges, on resort charges, seasonal or holiday surcharges, taxes or any fees provided for above or below.]
4. FT LAUDERDALE/MIAMI: provides, upon the successful completion of the required resort tour, to a (3) day [Two (2) Nights] hotel stay in Ft. Lauderdale or Miami Beach, FL (or equivalent). [NOTE: The cost forgiveness is limited to the hotel cost for a 2-night stay and DOES NOT apply to any elective upgrade charges, on resort charges, seasonal or holiday surcharges, taxes or any fees provided for above or below.]
5. BAHAMAS CRUISE-N-STAY: entitles you, upon payment of (Port & Service Fees) (Subject to Change w/o notice) avg. of ~$100.00 Per Person Per Night - Based on 2 persons per cabin minimum (Double Occupancy) is required, plus upon the successful completion of your Required resort sponsored Inspection Tour (*Tour must be attended the morning after your arrival in Freeport and is approx 90 minutes long and both spouses or cohabits must attend together) (unless No-Tour option is selected and the $500 addl no-tour charge is paid), to a Freeport Bahamas Resort Stay made up of 3 Days (2Nights) [Or 4 days/3 nights if you get yourselves to Freeport], Grand Bahamas Island, The Bahamas or equivalent for a total vacation of 5 Days (4 nights) [or 4 Days/3 Nights].
6. RESORT TOUR: Your required tour must be attended and is normally the morning after your arrival and is approx 90 minutes long. Both spouses or cohabits must attend together if married or cohabitating, Single females may tour alone. (Unless the No-Tour option is selected and the $500 additional charge is paid). The 8-day 7-night resort stay and 3-day 2-night mini bonuses do not have a tour requirement and require no qualifications for travel.
7. QUALIFICATIONS: This offer is valid for a party of up to 4 adults 5 with children 12 and under. Married or Co-Habiting Couples: 25 & over; US, UK or Canadian residents or Single women, US and Canadian residents only. Both spouses or cohabits must attend together. Both attendees must have Government Issued picture id showing same address (UK/ Western European require passport), combined annual income of $50,000 US dollars; Must have a Govt issued picture ID & a Major CREDIT Card (M/C, VISA, A/E, Diners, or Discover & embossed with your name -. All attendees must understand and speak FLUENT English. Single men regardless of age, are not eligible for use of this voucher unless traveling with a qualified individual: Single Woman, and married or cohabitating couples. A Minimum 3-night stay is required. NO pets are allowed. This offer is void as to current FL Residents of Orange, Osceola, Lake, Brevard, Polk, Seminole, Volusia, Broward, or Miami-Dade Counties or non-US/Canadian residents, and/or where prohibited or not in compliance with all laws and regulations. Also, this offer is not valid for group travel nor use with any other certificate, coupon, voucher or discount and may be withdrawn at any time. A group is considered two (2) or more parties traveling together (10 Total), or meeting at the same hotel/resort with the same or close arrival date or using these or any other company’s Certificate, Coupon or Voucher. Co-Habits must be unrelated & in a long term committed relationship and must have Government issued picture id showing same address.
8. RESERVATION REQUEST: To activate a vacation reservation request please fill out reservation request form on the reservation section on our website. You can also contact our customer service department at 954-654-4887 to submit a reservation request over the phone. To schedule a reservation a 30 day advance minimum notice is required for Florida destinations, 60 days for bonus vacations, international destinations and the Bahamas cruise, and if travelling Christmas/New Year’s week: December 19-January 3, or Spring break: March 9-April 1, Bike Week, resort stays are based upon availability due to high demand and may require more than a 90 days’ notice. Avoid travel w/in 3 days before or after a Holiday (including Race Week) to avoid a $20 per night and up /Room/Night Holiday Surcharge (Only applies to select hotels & some are to be paid at check-in). Upon confirmation we will send your confirmation letter by return email or fax with your check-in information, maps and instructions usually within 7 business days from reservation submit date. Initial check-in at an area welcome center may be required. After confirmation there is a minimum of a 7 business days’ notice of any desired changes or cancellations. Once confirmed, short notice and/or multiple changes incur a $25 and up change fee. No credit will be given for unused days and unused days may not be transferred to other locations. Do not make travel arrangements until you have WRITTEN Confirmation from your assigned Reservation Processor for coordinating your entire trip. Some resorts may require a $50 dollar reservation deposit required to secure travel date at time of travel. Also, failure to maintain a valid Credit Card on file with us after accommodations confirmation will result in the cancellation of your confirmed hotel/resort reservations even up to the check-in date.
9. TAXES & FEES: All transportation, food, Resort/Hotel taxes, reservations, processing and handling fees, room tax of ~$15-$20 per night & $25-$27/condo/ per night (this is in addition to any upgrade charges, resort amenity fee, seasonal & holiday surcharges averaging $15/hotel room/night & $20/condo/night), parking, transfers, telephone calls, roll-away beds, alcoholic beverages and gratuities are the responsibility of the user. The 8-day 7-night resort stay voucher requires a $25 dollar processing fee and user is responsible for the resort tax & amenity fee of $19 dollars per person, per night for the 7 nights.
10. NEITHER WE NOR OUR AGENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAY OR CANCELLATION DUE TO STRIKES, ACTS OF GOD OR ANYTHING BEYOND OUR CONTROL. IN NO EVENT ARE WE OR OUR AGENTS LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
11. THIS OFFER IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING THE SALE OF VACATION OWNERSHIP PERIODS.
12. THE INDEPENDENT RESERVATION SERVICE PROVIDER HAS NO SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THE FINANCIAL CONDITION OF THE SUPPLIERS, UNSAFE CONDITIONS, CLEANLINESS, HEALTH HAZARDS, WEATHER HAZARDS, OR CLIMATE EXTREMES AT LOCATIONS OR ACCOMMODATIONS YOU VISIT. NEITHER WE NOR OUR FULFILLMENT AGENTS ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR INCONVENIENCE DUE TO LOSS, INJURY AND/OR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY PERSON OR PROPERTY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AS A RESULT OF ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE VACATION OFFER NOR FOR ANY DISTRIBUTOR VERBAL OR WRITTEN OR OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFICALLY CONTAINED WITHIN THESE PRINTED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
13. This is not a contest, lottery or drawing and submission of a reservation request constitutes your express request and consent to be contacted by us or any of our affiliates or assigns with other offers of our and other's products and services by telephone, including automated telephone equipment, prerecorded message and facsimile, e-mail and/or mail at the telephone number(s) and address(es) provided, even if your telephone number is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry or any State managed do not call list. Vaction Package has a shipment delivery time of 7-10 business days from date of purchase.
14. All fulfillment is subject to availability, allocation, & change including travel date cancellation without notice and therefore cannot be guaranteed without notice and you must be in our authorized user database. Purchaser agrees that the vacation purchase is for 12 days and 11 nights of resort accommodations in Florida, the Bahamas cruise, $2,000 dollar airline travel cash vouchers, resort gift options, and bonus vacations are additional add ons that are subject to change. The $2,000 dollar airline travel cash is fulfilled through a third-party travel agency and is not fulfilled through Tropical Island Getaways and requires a 60-day advance notice to redeem vouchers. Instructions on how to redeem the $2,000 dollar airline travel cash vouchers are included in the vacation package. Bonus vacations age and marital status qualifications may vary from the different sponsor resorts and some bonuses may require at least a 60-90-day advance notice to confirm reservation. Tropical Island Getaways is not affiliated with any governmental agency, hotel, resort, or attraction.
15. CANCELLATION RETURN POLICY: Tropical Island Getaways date certain vacation package is sold on a non refundable basis, travel dates can be changed within 7 business days and is fully transferable to a qualified party. Purchaser agrees to all terms and conditions, qualifications for travel and out of pocket expenses for the vacations.