Terms & Conditions
1.ORLANDO: provides, upon the successful completion of the required resort tour, to a Five(5) day [Four(4) Night] stay in a one bedroom condo resort. Or, choose to stay for Seven(7) days [Six (6) Nights] for no additional cost. (Out of pocket costs:$25 dollar a night resort amenity charge, room taxes averaging $25-$27 per night) Two bedroom option (sleeps 6) $35/nt upgrade fee.Three bedroom option (sleeps 8) $75/nt [NOTE: The cost forgiveness is limited to the hotel cost for a 4 night stay and DOES NOT apply to any elective upgrade charges, resort amenity charges, seasonal or holiday surcharges, taxes or any fees provided for above or below.]
2.DAYTONA BEACH: provides, upon the successful completion of the required resort tour, to a Three (3) day [Two (2) Nights] hotel stay in Daytona Beach, FL (or equivalent). [NOTE: The cost forgiveness is limited to the hotel cost for a 2 night stay and DOES NOT apply to any elective upgrade charges, on resort charges, seasonal or holiday surcharges, taxes or any fees provided for above or below.]
3.COCOA BEACH/NEW SMYRNA BEACH: provides, upon the successful completion of the required resort tour, to a Four (4) day [Three (3) Nights] hotel stay in Cocoa Beach, FL or New Smyrna Beach Florida (or equivalent). [NOTE: The cost forgiveness is limited to the hotel cost for a 3 night stay and DOES NOT apply to any elective upgrade charges, on resort charges, seasonal or holiday surcharges, taxes or any fees provided for above or below.]
4.FT LAUDERDALE/MIAMI: provides, upon the successful completion of the required resort tour, to a (3) day [Two (2) Nights] hotel stay in Ft. Lauderdale or Miami Beach, FL (or equivalent). [NOTE: The cost forgiveness is limited to the hotel cost for a 2 night stay and DOES NOT apply to any elective upgrade charges, on resort charges, seasonal or holiday surcharges, taxes or any fees provided for above or below.]
5.BAHAMAS CRUISE-N-STAY: entitles you, upon payment of (Port & Service Fees) (Subject to Change w/o notice) avg. of ~$100.00 Per Person Per Night - Based on 2 persons per cabin minimum (Double Occupancy) is required, plus upon the successful completion of your Required resort sponsored Inspection Tour (*Tour must be attended the morning after your arrival in Freeport and is approx 90 minutes long and both spouses or cohabits must attend together) (unless No-Tour option is selected and the $500 addl no-tour charge is paid), to a Freeport Bahamas Resort Stay made up of 3 Days (2Nights) [Or 4 days/3 nights if you get yourselves to Freeport], Grand Bahamas Island, The Bahamas or equivalent for a total vacation of 5 Days (4 nights) [or 4 Days/3 Nights].
6.Your required tour must be attended and is normally the morning after your arrival and is approx 90 minutes long and both spouses or cohabits must attend together. (Unless the No-Tour option is selected and the $500 additional charge is paid). Each destination must be toured including all bonus vacations.
7.This offer is valid for a party of up to 4 adults 5 with children 12 and under. Married or Co-Habiting Couples: 25-72; (Age of husband.) US, UK or Canadian residents (but not Quebec) or Single women US and Canadian residents only, 25-68. Both spouses or cohabits must attend together. Both attendees must have Government. Issued picture id showing same address (UK/ Western European require passport), combined annual income of $50,000 US dollars; Must have a Govt issued picture ID & a Major CREDIT Card (M/C, VISA, A/E, Diners, or Discover & embossed with your name -. All attendees must understand and speak FLUENT English. Couples under 25 or over 72 or single men regardless of age, are not eligible for use of this voucher unless traveling with a qualified individual: Single Woman, and married or cohabitating couples. A Minimum 3 night stay is required. Failure to meet these demographics and/or failure to have a valid Credit Card when you arrive at the resort will result in your being declared non-qualified and denied check-in to your accommodations and you will be charged a 1 night accommodation no-show charge at the accommodations rack rate or charged for your entire stay if already checked in. There is a $50 dollar reservation deposit required to secure travel date at time of travel. Also, failure to maintain a valid Credit Card on file with us after accommodations confirmation will result in the cancellation of your confirmed hotel/resort reservations even up to the check-in date. NO pets are allowed.
8.To activate a vacation reservation request please fill out reservation request in the reservation section on our website. You can also contact our customer service department at 954-654-4887 to submit a reservation request over the phone. To schedule a reservation a 30 day advance minimum notice is required for Florda destinations, 60 days for bonus vacations, international destinations and the Bahamas cruise, and if travelling Christmas/New Years week: December 19-January 3, or Spring break: March 9-April 1, Bike Week, resort stays are based upon availability due to high demand and may require more than a 90 days notice. Avoid travel w/in 3 days before or after a Holiday (including Race Week) to avoid a $20 per night and up /Room/Night Holiday Surcharge (Only applies to select hotels & some are to be paid at check-in). Upon confirmation we will send your confirmation letter by return email or fax with your check-in information, maps and instructions usually within 7 business days from reservation submit date. Initial check-in at an area welcome center may be required. After confirmation there is a minimum of a 5 business day’s notice of any desired changes or cancellations. Once confirmed, short notice and/or multiple changes incur a $25 and up change fee. No credit will be given for unused days and unused days may not be transferred to other locations. Do not make travel arrangements until you have WRITTEN Confirmation from your assigned Reservation Processor or Travel Agency (ies) coordinating your entire trip.
9. All transportation, food, Resort/Hotel taxes, reservations, processing and handling fees, room tax of ~$15-$20 per night & $25-$27/condo/ per night (this is in addition to any upgrade charges, resort amenity fee, seasonal & holiday surcharges averaging $15/hotel room/night & $20/condo/night, parking, transfers, telephone calls, roll-away beds, alcoholic beverages and gratuities are the responsibility of the user. This offer is void as to current FL Residents of Orange, Osceola, Lake, Brevard, Polk, Seminole, Volusia, Broward, or Miami-Dade Counties or non-US/Canadian residents, and/or where prohibited or not in compliance with all laws and regulations. Also, this offer is not valid for group travel nor use with any other certificate, coupon, voucher or discount and may be withdrawn at any time. A group is considered two (2) or more parties traveling together (10 Total), or meeting at the same hotel/resort with the same or close arrival date or using these or any other company’s Certificate, Coupon or Voucher. Co-Habits must be unrelated & in a long term committed relationship and must have Government issued picture id showing same address.
10. Tropical Island Getaways vacation package is valid for 18 months from purchase date unless additional time is given at date of purchase. No credit will be given for any unused portion of the vacations & vouchers are null and void upon expiration of vacation package. If your package is expiring you can contact our customer service department to request additional time to use your vacation package.
11. NEITHER WE NOR OUR AGENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAY OR CANCELLATION DUE TO STRIKES, ACTS OF GOD OR ANYTHING BEYOND OUR CONTROL. IN NO EVENT ARE WE OR OUR AGENTS LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
12. THIS OFFER IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING THE SALE OF VACATION OWNERSHIP PERIODS.
13. THE INDEPENDENT RESERVATION SERVICE PROVIDER HAS NO SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THE FINANCIAL CONDITION OF THE SUPPLIERS, UNSAFE CONDITIONS, CLEANLINESS, HEALTH HAZARDS, WEATHER HAZARDS, OR CLIMATE EXTREMES AT LOCATIONS OR ACCOMMODATIONS YOU VISIT. NEITHER WE NOR OUR FULFILLMENT AGENTS ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR INCONVENIENCE DUE TO LOSS, INJURY AND/OR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY PERSON OR PROPERTY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AS A RESULT OF ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE VACATION OFFER NOR FOR ANY DISTRIBUTOR VERBAL OR WRITTEN OR OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFICALLY CONTAINED WITHIN THESE PRINTED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
14. This is not a contest, lottery or drawing and submission of a reservation request constitutes your express request and consent to be contacted by us or any of our affiliates or assigns with other offers of our and other's products and services by telephone, including automated telephone equipment, prerecorded message and facsimile, e-mail and/or mail at the telephone number(s) and address(es) provided, even if your telephone number is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry or any State managed do not call list. Vaction Package has a shipment delivery time of 7-10 business days from date of purchase.
15. All fulfillment is subject to availability, allocation, & change including travel date cancellation without notice and therefore cannot be guaranteed without notice and you must be in our authorized user database. Purchaser agrees that the vacation purchase is for 12 days and 11 nights of resort accommodations in Florida, the Bahamas cruise, $2,000 dollar airline travel cash vouchers, resort gift options, and bonus vacations are additional add ons that are subject to change. The $2,000 dollar airline travel cash is fulfilled through a third party travel agency and is not fulfilled through Tropical Island Getaways and requires a 60 day advance notice to redeem vouchers. Instructions on how to redeem the $2,000 dollar airline travel cash vouchers are included in the vacation package. Bonus vacations age and marital status qualifications may vary from the different sponsor resorts and some bonuses may require at least a 60-90 day advance notice to confirm reservation.
16. Tropical Island Getaways is not affiliated with any governmental agency, hotel, resort, or attraction.
17. Tropical Island Getaways date certain vacation package is sold on a non refundable basis, travel dates can be changed within 5 business days of travel. Package is also fully transferable to a qualified party. Purchaser agrees to all terms and conditions, qualifications for travel and out of pocket expenses for the vacations, and that package is sold on a non refundable basis.